UCB Prayerline is all about bringing God into the equation of your life. This confidential service is available to you whoever you are and whatever background you come from. Whatever the issues you are facing, trained Christian volunteers will take your call and pray for you and with you. You might be wondering who calls the Prayerline?
Here are some examples:
- the man who is worried about losing his job
- the lady who thinks her husband might be cheating on her
- the young person who doesn't know what to do next
- the lady who is ill and wants to ask God to make her well again
- the father who is worried about money and how it will affect his family
- the person who wants to know more about what God can do in their life.
Prayerline is not a counselling or advice service, it is about praying to God and asking for His help or even saying thank you to Him for what He has already done.