Changing Lives for Good by the Power of God’s Word
United Christian Broadcasters is a Christian media charity that exists to offer every person in every place at every moment of the day, the opportunity to hear, watch or read the Word of God in a relevant and engaging way.
UCB Core Values
Integrity: Biblical integrity is the foundation stone of our organisation
Unity: We are committed to building unity through teamwork
Individual Worth: Each contributor to the work of the UCB is significant, both to God and to our organisation
Stewardship: We seek to utilise our resources as effectively and efficiently as possible
Accountability: We accept our accountability to provide public benefit
Quality: We are committed to quality through continuous improvement in all that we do
Service: We endeavour to make every encounter with UCB a positive, uplifting and encouraging experience
UCB Statement of Faith
The following statement summarises the UCB position in regard to matters of faith:
1. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is divinely inspired and, therefore, is infallible and entirely trustworthy, and is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ who is God revealed in human form, and we believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, and His atoning death.
4. We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, in His personal return to consummate God’s Kingdom, and in God’s judgment of the world.
5. We believe that all have sinned and are therefore under God’s condemnation and are separated from Him.
6. We believe that redemption from the penalty and the power of sin is possible only through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective for individual sinners, granting them repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and enabling the believers to live holy lives and to witness and work for Christ.
8. We believe in the resurrection of all people, leading to eternal blessing for the believers and the eternal punishment for unbelievers.
9. We believe that every believer is baptised into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit, and is responsible for keeping the unity of the Spirit by loving one another with a pure heart.
10. We believe that the Christian church has existed since the time of Christ’s life on earth and will continue until His return.
We do all this through radio, UCB Player (On Demand Christian TV) and publications including two daily devotionals (the UCB Word for Today and the Word for You for young adults). We also have UCB Prayerline, staffed by volunteers who take up to 100,000 calls each year from people who need prayer.
We are privileged that, through UCB Radio, UCB TV, UCB Word for Today and other printed and digital resources, God's Word is being heard throughout the UK.
We couldn’t broadcast God’s life-transforming Word 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year without the prayers and generosity of our listeners, viewers and readers. We can’t thank you enough for your support.
In 1986, UCB was really only a dream. Operating out of a volunteer’s spare bedroom, everything UCB ‘owned’, from the typewriter to the filing cabinet, was borrowed.
Today, over 30 years later, God has blessed UCB in ways the early pioneers could not have imagined.
You can read more about our story and early history here: